| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bizerte in April is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with sporadic rain. A mere 43mm (1.7in) of liquid is dropped across an average of 7 days.
- The blue above Bizerte is slightly sunny with on average a welcome 7:38 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:40 long with an average length of 13:07.
- There are approximately 5:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59% of daylight hours and cloudy 41% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bizerte April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bizerte, Tunisia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bizerte: