| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bizerte in December is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly dry with rain sometimes. Circa 114mm (4.5in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 16 days.
- The skies in Bizerte are a little dull having an average of a modest 4:15 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:35 long and the longest day is 9:46 long with an average length of 9:38.
- There are approximately 5:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bizerte December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Bizerte, Tunisia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Bizerte: