| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bizerte in February is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish with occasional rain. Just 86mm (3.4in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 13 days.
- The blue above Bizerte is slightly fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:17 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:17 long and the longest day is 11:15 long with an average length of 10:45.
- There are approximately 5:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bizerte February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bizerte, Tunisia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bizerte: