| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bizerte in January is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In January the average daily temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is far from dry with rain every now and then. Some 132mm (5.2in) of fluid is released during an average of 14 days.
- The heavens above Bizerte are slightly fair having on balance a modest 4:34 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:38 long and the longest day is 10:16 long with an average length of 9:54.
- There are approximately 5:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47% of daylight hours and cloudy 53% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bizerte January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bizerte, Tunisia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bizerte: