| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bizerte in July is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with vitually no rain. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 1 day.
- In July the skies in Bizerte are wonderfully radiant having on balance a staggering 12:23 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:05 long and the longest day is 14:41 long with an average length of 14:26.
- There are approximately 1:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 86.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 13.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bizerte July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bizerte, Tunisia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bizerte: