| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bizerte in May is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with periodic rain. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 6 days.
- In May the heavens above Bizerte are nice and sunny having an average of a substantial, 9:50 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:42 long and the longest day is 14:31 long with an average length of 14:09.
- There are approximately 4:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bizerte May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Bizerte, Tunisia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Bizerte: