| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bizerte in November is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in November is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish with occasional rain. Just 88mm (3.5in) of water tumbles during on average 13 days.
- In November the skies in Bizerte are slightly fair with on average a mediocre 4:58 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:47 long and the longest day is 10:34 long with an average length of 10:08.
- There are approximately 5:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bizerte November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bizerte, Tunisia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bizerte: