| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bizerte in October is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid with rain now and again. Circa 90mm (3.5in) of liquid falls during on average 11 days.
- In October the heavens above Bizerte are fine with on balance a detectable 6:44 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:36 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:09.
- There are approximately 4:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bizerte October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bizerte, Tunisia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bizerte: